Brides all over the world have their own fantasies and dreams about having that perfect wedding with mesmerizing setups and bang on outfits!
Jewellery plays an important role to complement that perfect bridal look. With numerous functions and rituals in our culture, brides-to-be tend to play dress up throughout the week. Choosing outfits and jewellery with each outfit tends to become a difficult task! Anutammam presents you the royal and elegant wedding collection from which you can easily chose your jewellery according to the function!
D-day is the most important day, for obvious reasons! Give yourself a royal-princess-look with this heavy kundan set. A heavy wedding lehenga is incomplete without a regal jewellery set! Opt for this heavy yet subtle kundan set, as you don’t want to over-do your look with heavy outfit and heavy jewellery!
Sangeet is a function where you can definitely play with your outfit and the jewellery! Opt for this heavy choker style gold neckpiece to give an ethnic yet trendy look! No matter what you wear, be it a saree-lehenga or a gown, this piece will surely increase the oomph factor!
Cocktail parties are the time when you don’t want to shy away from your in-laws and get decked up head to toe! Opt for a light yet classy piece like this to go with your cocktail gown! Put on your party heels and say cheers!
What if all the wedding shenanigans have come to an end? You still are the bride and all eyes are going to be on! How about this very pretty diamond and pearl jewellery set for your reception party? Not too heavy, not too light, just perfect!
Celebrate eternal beauty of woman with Gold Jewellery
Woman love jewelry and they love Gold the most. Finding a perfect gold jewelry to match the mood is a task but once you have it, you are sorted for lifetime. That is why the precious metal Gold gets a lot of love. Anutammam always strives to stay contemporary and so we have created a whole range of gold jewellery. The diamonds on the jewellery have been set in illusion setting so the beauty of solitaires comes alive on each piece.
Here are some of the best pieces from this collection of gold and diamond jewellery.
The attraction of gold is evergreen. Our mood is instantly lifted at the site of colorful blooms. This pendant set with earrings is inspired by Indian tradition which will get in you in limelight every time you wear it.
Here’s a Polki chandbalas. The timeless beauty of this chandbalas is the right addition to your graceful looks. This chandbalas is the perfect pick for your every traditional look.
Statement rings have been favorites for a long time. This ring will look as amazing with your favorite Indo-western outfit as it will look with a saree.
Bored of those heavy bangles and bracelets? We present our elegant, lightweight creation! A bangle studded with multiple diamonds is what you need to make your handshake a lot more stylish.
An ornament which binds two souls, many emotions….making marriage a bond!
A mangal sutra is an auspicious Sutra, an inevitable part of Hindu wedding. A mangal sutra is a unique ornament, given by a Hindu groom to the bride thereby making her a lifemate.
Below is a list which will make it easier for you to purchase a mangal sutra.
The lighter, the easier
Try to purchase a mangalsutra which is light in weight and not heavy since women in today’s time are as professional as men. Buy a mangal sutra which you can wear to the office and does not create any hindrance in your working lives.
Go with the flow
Check the latest designs and then opt for a mangal sutra. Browse the various designs online. Short mangal sutra looks classy. Also, it mixes with the professional attire, making it non-messy.
Go for different stones and metals
There are different kinds of stones and metals available in the market. Go for your choice of stones in the mangal sutra while ditching the traditional and old style of mangal sutra. You can even consider platinum for your mangal sutra.
Select the pendant design wisely
Heavy designs, hanging pendants or a light pendant is all upon your dressing style. Check the design which looks best on you. Do keep in mind your comfort level.
Decide the length and design of the chain
The length of the chain of the mangal sutra determines the beauty of the mangalsutra. Do not forget to add some black beads in your mangal sutra. You should decide it should be a single chain or double chain. Keep in mind the outfits you wear mostly.
Look for hallmark as it denotes authenticity
Hallmark ensures that you are not being cheated while purchasing your mangal sutra. Hallmark is a symbol of purity between buyers and sellers.
Now that you have got all the knowledge of mangal sutra get yourself a mangal sutra which defines your personality.
” Jewellery has the power to be one little thing that can make you feel unique.”
The shine of Jewellery makes you feel special! No matter if you wear it daily or seldom, every woman needs Jewellery for every occasion. Necklaces hold a special place in every woman’s Jewellery collection. Upgrade your collection with one-of-a-kind designer necklaces by Anutammam and spoil yourself daily.
The Striking Gold
You will ditch all those ultra embellished Jewellery pieces for this pure beauty! Solid gold that is carved beautifully, and the moon-like stones which enhance its effect, will make you stand out in the crowd. These sparkling neckpieces will go with all kinds of outfits. Don’t miss out and grab one from Anutammam now.
A beautiful thing doesn’t need perfect dimensions every time, and this diamond dazzler is an evidence! It’s contemporary design studded with diamond, and asymmetric design makes it a perfect pick for parties and festivals. The radiant neckpiece is an excellent choice when you want to look edgy and classy at the same time.
Brilliance like never before! Designer necklaces with green embellishments to enhance the sparkle of diamonds. It gives a distinct ethnic look but still a perfect pick to adorn with gowns.
The shining elegance with radiant of perfection defines these designs. The brilliance of this glittering classic is unmatched and timeless. An excellent pick to flaunt with any off-shoulder dress.
People will stare. Make it worth their while! The vintage pattern with a royal look never goes out of style and is a must-have for every woman. Be it a family function or a party, this neckpiece will make sure that you are noticed in the crowd.
Every bride on this earth wishes to look her best. It is a special day for her. Beginning of a new life and the presence of so many people out there whose eyes will be set on her make her want to do her best. She spends months planning which dress to wear, the jewelry to match and the perfect pair of sandals.
Each individual has her own sense of style. In addition, everyone has a certain personality. Some are simple, other fashionable and trendy. Yet others are more traditional want to stick to classical definition of wedding couture. While some prefer to go overboard, others prefer the minimalist look.
Yet, there are a few things that need to be kept in mind irrespective of the style she chooses.
- Color of the dress: The color of the dress you choose is a major factor in deciding the jewelry. The jewelry may contain kundan or meenakari which should be matched with the broad color of the dress whether it is a sari or a lehenga. The design or pattern chosen can be either matched or in contrast to the pattern in the dress. Sometimes, it is the less dominant color that provides a more lasting effect. Keeping in mind that the dress is very important it is better to first purchase the dress and then set out to match the jewelry with it.
- The amount of work on the bridal dress: If the dress is heavy and contains gemstones and beads, you can opt for a minimalist look. Remember that you will be wearing bracelets and armlets if you choose to. Too much of the same will wear you look down. If the dress is simpler, choose heavy jewelry and vice versa. It is worthwhile to bear in mind that most bridal jewelry is heavy stuff. If you intend to be a bit practical, choose a piece that you can wear later too. It wouldn’t be very nice to buy something worth a big amount only to store it in a safe. Brands offer detachable jewelry these days. Given the wear ability of the pieces, it is a good idea to invest in one.
- Neckline: The design of the neck-piece should be in keeping with the neckline of the dress you choose. Chandelier pieces and choker neck-pieces do well with higher and lower necklines respectively. Those opting for V-neck lines should choose a V-shaped piece. Those wearing backless should ideally go for arm bracelets and neck wears with focus.
- Hairstyle: The danglings shouldn’t get entangled with the hair if you chose to let them down. Additionally, it should also go with the type of hairstyle you choose.
- Heirloom jewelry: Some of us are lucky to inherit our grandmother’s and mother’s jewelry. These pieces have an old world charm and can be matched and mixed with our trousseau on the wedding day. One can, with permission make modifications to suit the dress and the occasion.
There are other points too to be taken into consideration when choosing a set. When you go out shopping, remember to carry a picture of the dress along so you can refer to it while shopping. Those who have to abide by their mother’s choice as well can select pieces that are classics. While being modern, they have elements of yesteryear that will keep both generations happy.
Remember to also buy a storage box that will help you keep all the bridal jewelry in place. You will receive gifts from the rest of the family too. Make place for them.